Precision machining is what we do. We can design and machine to very fine tolerances using precision CNC lathes, CNC machining centres, spark erosion (EDM), surface grinding and cylindrical grinding.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: Do you have relevant experience?
A1: We specialize in toolmaking and mould making. Click here to see examples.
Q2: How long will it take?
A2: From 1 day to 3 months depending on complexity. Click here to contact us for an estimate.
Q3: How much?
A3: From $90 to $150,000. Click here to contact us for an estimate or a discussion of your needs.
Q4: I have an idea for a product. How do we move it forward?
A4: We have experience in product design, industrial design, and bringing new products to market. Click here to view our development process
Q5: Is my idea safe?
A5: Yes. Our reputation is based on keeping your data safe. We ensure appropriate non-disclosure agreements and confidentiality.
Features and Benefits
- We can provide toolmaking, mould making, blow moulding, die casting and plastic injection moulding and manufacture precision parts economically which saves you money and time.
- Our CAD modelling service allows you to visualize your idea in 3D.
- We can provide in-house 3D Printing so you can physically see, test and market your idea.
- We can provide CNC machining to precisely machine components to exacting specifications.
- We can use Spark erosion when machining challenging pieces with intricate detail.
Email or call for a free quote
Custom industrial sieve for food industry
3D Printed Design
Muesli bar roller design
See more examples in our portfolio.